Синяя революция

Трансляции, телеканалы, настройки тарелок, торренты, стрим-видео, ссылки на матчи и видеоголы.
Ответить
Magoni
Youth Team
Youth Team

Синяя революция

Сообщение Magoni » Пн окт 15, 2007 21:56

Где можна скачать фильм о Челси "Синяя революция"????

Spilix
Academy
Academy
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Spilix » Вс ноя 18, 2007 22:47

Forza Chelsea!

mashinist
Reserves
Reserves
Контактная информация:

Сообщение mashinist » Вс дек 02, 2007 19:17

супер спасибо!!!!!
Chelsea FC since 19/04/1997

You are my Chelsea, my only Chelsea,
You make me happy when skies are grey,
You'll never notice how much I love you,
Please don't take my Chelsea away...

yuio723o
Academy
Academy
Контактная информация:

Yang

Сообщение yuio723o » Пн мар 02, 2009 00:27

I met Albus Dumbledore at the age of eleven, on our first day at Hogwarts. Our mutual attraction was undoubtedly due to the fact that we both felt ourselves to be outsiders. I had contracted dragon pox shortly before arriving at school, and while
I was no longer contagious, my pock-marked visage and greenish hue did not encourage many to approach me. For his part, Albus had arrived at Hogwarts under the burden of unwanted notoriety. Scarcely a year previously, his father, Percival, had been convicted of a savage and well-publicized attack upon three young Muggles.
Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: He
felt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...
Albus never attempted to deny that his father (who was to die in Azkaban) had committed this crime; on the contrary, when I plucked up courage to ask him, he assured me that he knew his father to be guilty. Beyond that, Dumbledore refused to speak of the sad business, though many attempted to make him do so. Some, indeed, were disposed to praise his father's action and assumed that Albus too was a Muggle-hater. They could not have been more mistaken: As anybody who knew Albus would attest, he never revealed the remotest anti-Muggle tendency. Indeed, his determined support for Muggle rights gained him many enemies in subsequent years.

In a matter of months, however, Albus's own fame had begun to eclipse that of his father. By the end of his first year he would never again be known as the son of a Muggle-hater, but as nothing more or less than the most brilliant student ever seen at the school. Those of us who were privileged to be his friends benefited from his example, not to mention his help and encouragement, with which he was always generous. He confessed to me later in life that he knew even then that his greatest pleasure lay in teaching.

WERO
First Squad
First Squad
Контактная информация:

Re: Синяя революция

Сообщение WERO » Пн мар 02, 2009 22:33

"Ты можешь быть классным тренером, иметь под рукой прекрасных футболистов, хорошие условия для проведения подготовки, однако если тебе не улыбнется Фортуна - быть тебе в кругу проигравших" - Й. Й. Сабо

Ответить